Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Addie Anne

Addie Anne is the reason why I wake up each morning! Scott and I will sneak into her room and almost fight to be the first one that she sees! She will look up at us and give us the biggest smile that melts our hearts each and every time! I am trying to cherish every moment that the Lord has given me with her! She grows and changes daily, and we are trying to capture every new change and adventure in our memories! She is now smiling all the time, making noises...which sound a little like the German language, rolling over everywhere, and just enjoying being loved! She LOVES her mommy and daddy, and often cries when she realizes that we are gone or she cannot see us! It is the best thing in the world to feel loved by someone this special! She is sleeping 9-10 hours each night and wakes up STARVING! HAHA! At 5 months, She is about 27 inches long and 16 lbs 8oz~! Mommy makes sure that she has a different outfit on each day, and she ALWAYS has a bow in her hair! Speaking of her hair, it is still brown, but is getting lighter as the summer goes on! She still has her cute little "rat's tail" in the back, but it is slowly going away as her hair grows!

Addie Anne LOVES to read books...or should I say, look at the pictures! She laughs as I read and tracks my finger as I point out certain things about the book! She also loved playing on the floor where she can ROLL everywhere! She often gets frustrated when she gets stuck and will make this grunting noise as if she is saying "HELP ME!"

She is the sunshine in my life! She is truly fearfully and wonderfully made!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you blog and I'm so glad I finally found it! Addie is gorgeous!!!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, PS, I'm adding you to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! So sweet! Your blog looks great! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete