Monday, June 29, 2009

5 months old

"I hate photo shoots Mommy!!! "
We did get a couple of pretty smiles before she rolled over in the chair!


"I have had enough.....!"

One last smile..... :)







Someone if 5 month old.... YAY! We tried to take some pictures, but soon, she was rolling over in the chair and trying to eat her stuffed animal! She then started "talking" to Mommy...also known as YELLING! HA! She was not in the mood to have her picture taken today! Oh well, we got a couple of good ones...She just wanted to play, and I don't blame her!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are SO sweet! I love the ones of her rolling over. I remember when I could no longer sit Jacob in a chair for a picture for that very reason...he did the SAME thing! She looks beautiful in green, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these pictures... and I think Little Miss look adorable in green... :) Love and Miss ya'!

    ReplyDelete